Many companies today are allowing employees to work remotely. A full third of companies allow some employees to work from home, with up to 25% of Americans telecommuting at least once a week.
With new communication technologies, remote employees are fully enabled to get their job done, no matter where they are. But how do we monitor remote employees?
Join Insider Threat expert, Nick Cavalancia from Techvangelism as he discusses:
- The challenges of gauging productivity
- Measurable results
- Connectivity to the office
- Application specific activity
- How long to measure
- What comparisons should be made
- Measuring productivity with User Activity Monitoring