Transitioning to a workforce that’s suddenly teleworking from home, presents many challenges. Losing visibility into what your employees are doing shouldn’t be one of them.
Productivity May Rise for Some But Drop for Others
Although some thrive in a telecommuting environment, one that requires self-discipline, self-direction and self-motivation, others will struggle. How do you know who needs help and guidance and who doesn’t. Understanding what employees are doing all day is crucial when managing a remote workforce and Veriato provides the visibility you need to effectively coach remote employees.
Employee Visibility gives you critical insights and visibility into:
- What hours employees are working
- How much they’re working
- What they’re spending their time on
- Do they need coaching
- Do They need training
- Is an employee struggling with the change to telework
- Does a group or department need attention
- Do they need more structure or more communication
- Does a manager need help managing their newly remote team