In today’s work-from-anywhere organization, a data loss prevention (DLP) strategy is more essential than ever. A critical part of DLP strategy is to understand the intent behind why people move files, email spreadsheets, print documents and upload files outside your network perimeter.
Watch our webinar, The Human-Centric Approach to Data Loss Prevention as Dr. Christine Izuakor and Veriato discuss:
- The evolution of enterprise data loss prevention
- Recent trends in insider risk management that are challenging the effectiveness of traditional DLP solutions
- Real examples of how insiders introduce increasing risks of data loss to organizations
- Why traditional DLP tools alone are not enough
- How to build a robust human centric approach to data loss prevention
Insider Threat Detection
Cerebral is an AI-powered security platform that integrates User & Entity Behavior Analytics with User Activity Monitoring,
allowing rapid Data Breach Response. The ability to hunt threats by proactively recognizing signs of risk, like changes in an
employee’s behavioral patterns, allows you to move your security posture from reactive to proactive.