The Veriato Insider Threat Program Maturity Model report was created to help security professionals assess their ability to monitor, detect, and respond to insider threats.
Join Insider Threat expert, Jim Henderson from Insider Threat Defense, Nick Cavalancia from Techvangelism and Cyber Security Expert, Patrick Knight as they discuss topics such as:
- A Nonexistent Insider Threat Program - The organization has no program or technology in place to detect and respond to insider threats.
- Reactive - no program in place, but the company is aware that insider threats exist.
- Proactive - focus is on the use of technologies (and the necessary inter-departmental communication to facilitate use) that will help spot any insider threats
- Predictive - has a formal program in place that seeks to identify potential or active threats as early on as possible.
- Optimized Program - ITP is dynamic and responsive, continually addressing shifting risk and changes in business operations