With the cost of a data breach eclipsing the $4 million mark, organizations need to pay close attention to any suspected cyber incident, and the time they take to respond to it.
Join cyber security expert, Derek A. Smith (CISSP) and Nick Cavalancia from Techvangelism as they discuss:
- Correctly identifying an actual “incident” from background “noise.”
- Analyzing all relevant incident data to determine what happened and what the intention (if any) of the actor/s was.
- Identifying what was compromised in the system, the network, and the digital assets.
- General recommendations for Incident Response.
- How Veriato helps companies with Incident Response.