Developing and executing an Insider Threat Program that aligns with corporate values and data sources, brings about some unique challenges and concerns.
Join Insider Threat expert, Jim Henderson from the Insider Threat Management Group and Nick Cavalancia from Techvangelism as they discuss:
- Identifying key stakeholders
- Defining an insider threat
- Defining your organization’s critical assets and vision for the insider threat program
- Securing executive buy-in and establishing responsibilities
- Developing tactical plans for implementing the program
- Standing up an insider threat program office and identifying an analytics tool to enhance detection capabilities
- Executing training and communication about the program
Insider Threat Detection
Cerebral is an AI-powered security platform that integrates User & Entity Behavior Analytics with User Activity Monitoring,
allowing rapid Data Breach Response. The ability to hunt threats by proactively recognizing signs of risk, like changes in an
employee’s behavioral patterns, allows you to move your security posture from reactive to proactive.