PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL. --BUSINESS WIRE-- Veriato, an innovator in actionable user behavior analytics and a global leader in user activity monitoring, today announced that its Veriato 360 solution won a 2017 Cybersecurity Excellence Award in the endpoint security category. Veriato 360 tracks the online and communications activity of employees and contractors, and presents detailed, accurate and actionable data so the organization can investigate and otherwise respond immediately to any insider threat or help improve employee productivity.
“With more than 450 entries, the 2017 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards are highly competitive, and all winners and finalists reflect the very best in leadership, excellence and innovation in today's cybersecurity industry,” said Holger Schulze, founder of the 350,000 member Information Security Community on LinkedIn which organizes the awards program. “Congratulations to Veriato for winning the Endpoint Security category this year.”
According to the 2016 Insider Threat Spotlight Report
, more than half of security professionals say insider threats have become more frequent. The endpoint—an Internet-capable computing device on a TCP/IP network, such as desktop computers, laptops, smart phones and printers—is the most common launching point for these insider attacks. In fact, these endpoint attacks are 58 percent more likely than attacks through mobile devices, the second most common launching point.
Veriato 360 is deployed on millions of endpoints, providing a system of record of all employee activity to help organizations of all sizes detect and respond to any insider threats. Specifically, the solution enables:
- Video playback, showing the playback of screen activity exactly as it occurred.
- File and document tracking on local, removable, and cloud storage, as well as print operations. View when files are created, edited, deleted or renamed.
- Keystroke logging, including “hidden” characters and combinations, ensures you have the visibility you need into the activity of highly privileged users.
- Email recording, in traditional email clients as well as many popular webmail services, and have a searchable system of record that can be alerted and reported on.
- Website monitoring, including how long a user was engaged or active on a site.
“We’re honored that our insider threat solutions are being recognized for the key role they play in helping companies proactively analyze, detect, prioritize and respond to insider threats,” said David Green, chief security officer, Veriato. “Whether used individually or in conjunction with our Veriato Recon user behavior analytics solution, Veriato 360 provides unmatched visibility into the activity happening within their perimeter – and helps deter any employees—whether intentionally or inadvertently—from sharing confidential data or taking it with them when they leave.”