Awareness Technologies is on a mission to help businesses and families be productive and safe. We provide security, monitoring, forensic, and productivity solutions for the home and office. Our award-winning brands, Interguard, ScreenTime, WebWatcher, and Veriato Cerebral are trusted by organizations and families globally. With employees and offices throughout the US and EMEA, Awareness develops market leading solutions trusted by millions of parents and thousands of businesses.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and opportunities to develop your career while helping families and companies be safe, secure and productive. We are committed to inclusion and belonging and encourage people from all backgrounds and industries to apply.
What you’ll do
The Director of Sales - EMEA is responsible for driving growth of the company’s solutions both directly and through the distribution channel throughout the region. Working closely with the marketing department and local team to deliver a robust localized offering, the role requires strong communication and management skills to ensure understanding and gain commitment from colleagues, partners and clients.
You will organize events with partners and then create and deliver cutting edge presentations to audiences of resellers and clients, ensuring that leads are followed up on to maintain a robust pipeline. Working with the Sales Engineer and Territory Account Manager you will create and deliver a plan to educate and train distribution partner teams so that they can in turn present our solutions to their clients. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of these team members and organize training, coaching and the review process whilst also ensuring their wellbeing.
The Director of Sales -EMEA will also spend a significant amount of time generating new business directly through enterprise organizations by identifying and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders including CISO, CTO, CFO and IT Directors. The role demands a strong understanding of the channel and business landscape across the region, identifying where System Integrators and VARs operate and establishing relationships that can facilitate growth in new markets.
- Manage regionally based team members, oversee workloads, deliver training, and ensure company rules and local legislation are adhered to.
- Manage individual book of business including direct clients and partnerships.
- Responsible for meeting (or exceeding) annual sales quota, which consists of a combination of net new sales, upsells, and renewals individually and for EMEA team.
- Develop go to market strategy to grow the EMEA market.
- Work closely with distributors to ensure their resellers are up to date with our solutions, the market and technological advancement.
- Support partner enablement activities by delivering product demos, sales training and certification, assist in the creation of sales collateral training and tools
- Develop a robust pipeline that facilitates exceeding both personal and team targets.
- Represent the organization and generate leads at key industry and regional events.
- Deliver presentations and webinars that highlight the strengths of our solutions.
- Work closely with Business Marketing to create up to date presentations and collateral.
- Work closely with product, engineering, analytics, and other functional areas to assist in strategic product development and program management.
- Assist team members in negotiating deals, ensuring profitability and compliance.
- Work closely with the support team to eradicate issues and maintain strong business relationships with clients and partners.
- Develop strong relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external.
What You’ll Bring
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 7 years in Middle/Upper Management experience in a customer-facing role or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to converse in multiple regions, bi-lingual is a plus.
- Ability to discuss technical and business practice security and IT concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical to executive-level technical decision-makers.
- Experience at presenting and working with a client base that includes large enterprises and government agencies.
- Must be a high-energy, self-motivated individual with outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Strategic thinker: You have extensive experience providing strategic direction for brands in competitive and dynamic businesses along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial: You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company.
- At least 5+ years of related channel and enterprise experience, installing, designing, managing, administering, and supporting an enterprise network, including clients, servers, and networking devices. Expertise in the following disciplines: Network Security hardware and software, and Enterprise Anti-Virus solutions.
Remote with some travel to customer sites across the EMEA region.
Our Commitment to You
Awareness Technologies thrives on the diversity of our employee and customer communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage people from all backgrounds, industries and identities to apply for open roles. All employment decisions at Awareness are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Awareness does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.