As the Enterprise Sales Executive, your primary responsibility is new business development at the enterprise level. The right candidate will thrive in taking ownership and developing a business in an entrepreneurial environment, building trusted relationships and managing the sales process. In this role, you will use your technical sales abilities to open doors and present the suite of enterprise products to prospective customers, and will be able to translate those technical features and benefits to the business buyer to close the deal.
If you’re a high-energy enterprise sales professional with a track record of successfully selling in the cybersecurity industry we’d love to talk with you.
- Build and own the market in your territory
- Develop and evolve relationships with existing accounts to grow client revenue
- Build long-term trusted partnerships with clients and reselling partners
- Proactively seek new business in market, as well as upsell and cross-sell existing clients
- Become an expert on Awareness Technologies’ solutions to effectively consult with C-level management and match customer needs with available solutions
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach with the ability to connect solutions and new ideas for a successful client experience
- Deliver compelling presentations to a variety of audiences remotely using visual aids, online demos and other resources
- Advocate for your clients to ensure that they receive the gold standard in customer service
- Maintain high touch communication with key clients, including weekly/monthly updates, and quarterly QBR’s.
- 5-10+ years of Enterprise Sales experience successfully selling into enterprise accounts
- 5+ years’ experience in cybersecurity sales
- Proven track record of performance in exceeding goals, and growing the business
- Strong territory planning skills and ability to develop and execute both territory and account-based strategies
- Excellent Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Experience working with Cybersecurity and/or Information Technology markets and clients
- Skilled at navigating an organization from the security architect to the CXO
- Experience negotiating 100k+ multi-year contracts
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Our offices are in NYC, Westport CT, West Palm Beach, and Vero Beach, FL but this role may be local or fully remote.