Veriato develops intelligent, powerful solutions that provide visibility into, and understanding of, the human behaviors and activities inside the perimeter, making them more secure and productive. Thousands of companies in over 100 countries use Veriato software.
Veriato is in growth mode, with a group of fantastic people making it happen. But our team is missing something. Is it you? Check out our current openings below.
Veriato offers highly competitive salaries with generous benefits, including health, dental, vision, company paid short/long-term disability, company paid life/AD&D insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan with company match!
Veriato promotes a fun and challenging work environment. We have offices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL & Vero Beach, FL and the United Kingdom.
The Software Engineer will play an integral role in the execution of API development / micro services initiatives. The Software Engineer will help to define and implement technologies and solutions that will integrate application services with internal API's as well as with vendor and strategic partner solutions.
Skills in designing back-end, high performance services will set apart the successful candidate for this position. The Software Engineer will have experience using one or more computer languages developing application programming interfaces (API) and micro services using the Web API protocols. Knowledge of the full development life-cycle is required and experience with dev/ops concepts such as source control, continuous integration and containers is desirable. Additionally, hands on experience with MS SQL Server will also be needed to be successful in this role. The Software Engineer will work closely with other development team members to deliver enterprise wide solutions. The Software Engineer will communicate effectively with other team members and management to deliver results in a timely fashion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Technical, hands-on candidate whose primary responsibility will be designing, developing and testing solutions to integrate business services and micro services
• Responsible for mapping, designing specs for transformation between API and backend services
• Creating and maintaining API gateway lifecycle development
• Responsible for software development and code quality
• Follow development standards and dev/ops process and procedures
• Works closely with development team, architect and technical groups to review, design, and implement requirements and strategy
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years application development experience
• 2+ years developing Web API, SOAP/HTTPS, RESTful web services using .net with C#
• 2+ years working experience with agile project development
• 1+ years of experience working with API gateways
• Hands on experience with execution of test scenarios and testing (unit, UAT, integration)
• Solid experience with relational databases like SQL Server
• Solid experience with creation of technical requirements, user documentation and operations guides.
• Working knowledge with source/version control platforms (Microsoft Team Foundation Server - TFS)
• Working knowledge with continuous integration technologies (Jenkins)
• Working knowledge with application containers (Dockers)
• Familiar with the following tools or technologies to manage and develop applications: (Microsoft Office, Visual Studio, VMWare).
• Required non-technical skills include: solid communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, complex problem solving, results oriented, adaptable, self-motivated, able to see the big picture while delivering tangible results.
Veriato promotes a fun and challenging work environment. We have offices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL & Vero Beach, FL and the United Kingdom. This position may be located remotely in the Continental US.