Business Development Representative
Awareness Technologies is on a mission to increase safety and productivity throughout organizations of any size. We provide security, monitoring, forensic, and productivity solutions for the home and office. Our award-winning brands, Interguard and Veriato are trusted globally. With employees and offices throughout the Americas and EMEA, Awareness develops market-leading solutions trusted by millions of parents and thousands of businesses.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities to develop your career while helping companies build a safe, secure, and productive environment in cybersecurity. We are committed to inclusion and belonging and encourage people from all backgrounds and industries to apply.
What you will do.
The Business Development Representative works together and reports to the Awareness Sr. Director of Enterprise Sales and Channels.
- Interact with new leads, and contacts to set up meetings for the Enterprise Territory Managers.
- Create outbound sales activities and initiatives with the Enterprise Territory Sales Managers and execute cadence structures and follow-ups with the marketing and business development teams.
- Work with the various sales structures and organizations within the organization to move towards a team goal across products.
- Work independently in conjunction with sales and customer success representatives, build pipeline, expand on existing business, and create a rapport with potential customers.
As a sales team member of Veriato, an Awareness company, you will be responsible for working with direct, mid-size enterprise accounts, and indirect channels within the Partner Program. This role is a first-line resource for potential clients and will facilitate meetings for qualified leads to managers and sales engineers based on the characteristics of the deal.
If you have immense attention to detail, are curious and competitive, like to engage with people and customers, are fearless when speaking to someone about a complex IT business need in either a channel or direct environment, then this is the right role for you!
- Work as part of a team to provide initial sales support throughout the sales cycle across both direct and indirect channel sales.
- Facilitate early in the sales cycle, implement, and execute strategies throughout the appropriate territories or vertical industry teams.
- Report weekly on your progress
- Participate in prospect discussions to understand the business landscape and recommend the best solution
- Prepare attendees with proper expectations for each meeting.
- Work with Sales Territory Management, Customer Success, and Business Development Management to strategically go after more opportunities.
- Manage and maintain multiple outreach campaigns and prospect/lead follow-up.
- Support partner enablement activities by coordinating product demos and sales training.
- Participate in the continuous development of pre/post-sales best practices
- Develop strong relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external
What You Bring.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years in an operational process, client-facing role, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to clearly discuss the company’s Cyber Security value proposition, garner interest, and report accurately to various business practices, such as security, IT initiatives, and to audiences ranging from non-technical executive level to technical decision-makers.
- Presentation skills and ability to manage client relationships.
- High-energy, self-motivated with outstanding professional, operational, and networking capabilities with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Strategic thinker, with experience providing strategic direction for your book of business along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be entrepreneurial, crave responsibility, desire to shape the vision and direction of the company
- At least 5+ years of experience in professional corporate work environments preferably with some SaaS and technology background.
Our US offices are in, Westport CT, West Palm Beach, and Vero Beach, FL but this role can be fully remote with travel to key locations. Some Travel is involved.
Our Commitment to You
Awareness Technologies thrives on the diversity of our employee and customer communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage people from all backgrounds, industries, and identities to apply for open roles. All employment decisions at Awareness are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Awareness does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.