If you are an ambitious, passionate marketer looking for the opportunity make the world safe and productive, this position is for you.
Awareness is growing fast and is looking for a full-time marketing manager to create and execute on marketing strategy for its two B2B software brands: Veriato and InterGuard. The Marketing Manager will play an important role in executing the company’s marketing strategy. They will create and produce content and materials, lead online marketing projects and event operations, and will be responsible for various marketing-related research projects. Our ideal candidate is a creative individual, with substantial writing skills and strong technical orientation.
We are a small, highly collaborative marketing team so you’ll need good people skills and a great sense of humor to feel at home.
- Maintain the company’s marketing collateral to always reflect the latest updates
- Manage marketing operations such as email marketing, branding, content marketing, lead qualification & nurturing and automated marketing campaigns
- Track and report on performance of marketing campaigns
- Coordinate marketing events including trade shows, conferences, and awards
- Manage the editorial calendar promoting thought leadership across blogs, videos, articles, etc.
- Develop a wide range of sales enablement collateral (decks, one-pagers, landing pages, case studies), etc
- Conduct competitive analysis, stay up to date with industry news and trends
- Be an all-around team player, working with other teams and bringing forward new ideas
- At least 3 years experience in content, digital advertising, communications and previous marketing roles in B2B software
- Passionate about writing creative, performance-driven content
- Proven experience as a marketing manager or similar role, preferably in a B2B software company
- Ability quickly to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and illustrations
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Strong storytelling, creative and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools (Hubspot & Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with Canva/Design tools – Advantage
- BA degree in Marketing / Communication or relevant field – a significant advantage
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Our offices are in NYC, Westport CT, West Palm Beach, and Vero Beach, FL but this role is fully remote.