Veriato Investigator Voted Best Computer Forensics Solution” SC Magazine 2016 Europe”
Are you an enthusiastic and driven sales professional looking to advance your career with an innovative global software company? Veriato develops intelligent, powerful solutions that provide visibility into, and understanding of, the human behaviors and activities occurring within their network, making them more secure and productive. Thousands of companies in over 100 countries use our software.
We are searching for a Territory Manager for our EMEA Sales team. This an is an office-based Inside Sales Manager that sell into a defined territory within EMEA and APAC.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Identify, maximize, and close opportunities in an assigned territory.
- Qualify and convert inbound leads into customers.
- Achieve weekly - monthly sales targets.
- Meet the expectation of call volumes and talk time.
- Ability to conduct a discovery session with prospects and answer high level product and technical questions.
- Ability to provide a product demonstration.
- Engage with partners and assist in sales cycles, prospect qualification, and deal closure.
- Build relationships with selected partners to maximize Veriato exposure and customer reach.
- Minimum 3+ years of direct inside sales experience in B2B software sales market.
- Outstanding communication, organizational, problem-solving and self-motivational skills.
- A strong desire to succeed - tenacious, goal-oriented, persistent, with follow through.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone.
- Proficient with Saleforce.com or a similar CRM.
- Experience selling security software.
Veriato offers a non-capped commission plan. We have offices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL & Vero Beach, FL and the United Kingdom. This position is located in our United Kingdom office (Woking/Surrey).
Follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/veriato) and Twitter @Veriato.
Must be eligible to work in the UK.
The information you provide will be used to progress your application for employment and, if your application is successful, to administer your personnel record.