We are searching for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist.
This individual will drive the strategy and plan for optimizing, implementing, and analyzing paid search engine marketing activities. This is a high profile position with the organization, with a significant budget. We are looking for someone who is looking to make a name for themselves, who wants to grow both personally and professionally as part of an excellent team, and who smiles thinking about making a positive impact on company’s top and bottom lines.
You must possess a current understanding of paid search in the B2B marketing space, and be able to operate on both a strategic and tactical level. You will own the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics. You are expert in Google AdWords and Bing Ads, and on the forefront of new search technologies.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Drive and execute SEM strategy for paid search, display, and re-marketing in AdWords, Bing Ads, other platforms as appropriate.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines, including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization.
- Conduct keyword research (discovery and expansion), create ad copy, review and analyze website performance metrics, and optimize campaigns.
- Monitor and report on competitor PPC activity.
- Report and conduct analysis for conversion tracking and the interplay of PPC/SEO.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
- Innovate, and regularly sharing your knowledge with the marketing team.
- Stay current with new advances in search engine marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in paid search.
- Proven experience driving SEM strategy and execution.
- Experience with Google AdWords and Bing.
- Strong business and creative writing skills; must be able to write well-written engaging and persuasive ad copy.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Flexibility to quickly and seamlessly transition between projects.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
Veriato promotes a fun and challenging work environment. We have offices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL & Vero Beach, FL and the United Kingdom. This position is located in our Palm Beach Gardens, FL office.
Follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/veriato) and Twitter @Veriato.
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Please no recruiters/agencies. E.O.E.