We are searching for a Territory Manager for our EMEA Sales team.
The office-based Inside Sales Territory Manager will sell into a defined territory within EMEA and APAC.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Hit daily, monthly sales targets in a defined region of EMEA and APAC by utilizing out bound calls to prospects and current customers.
- Meet the expectation of high call volumes and/or talk time.
- Ability to work with multiple cultures and time zones.
- Record all customer interaction and tasks in Salesforce.com.
- Ability to conduct a discovery session with prospects and answer high level product and technical questions.
- Ability to provide a product demonstration.
- Engage with partners and assist in sales cycles, prospect qualification and deal closure.
- Build relationships with selected partners to maxmise Veriato exposure and customer reach.
- Minimum 5+ years of direct inside sales experience in B2B software sales in SMB market.
- Proven track record of revenue delivered, pipeline generation, developing new opportunities.
- Excellent questioning technique and objection handing.
- Superior communication skills: written and verbal.
- Experience using a CRM.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise with “revenue” always in mind.
- Experience selling security software.
Veriato offers a non-capped commission plan. We have offices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL & Vero Beach, FL and the United Kingdom. This position is located in our United Kingdom office (Woking/Surrey).
Follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/veriato) and Twitter @Veriato.
Must be eligible to work in the UK.
The information you provide will be used to progress your application for employment and, if your application is successful, to administer your personnel record.